• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Lumi

Can't launch the client

I've download the full version from the google drive, ran the patcher but as I try launch the client it appears to freeze once the bar for the anti-cheat shield fully loads.

i guess we have to wait for the release date. i've downloaded the small client in google drive and couldn't run the client as well due to missing sprite/s.

3 hours ago, 레베카 said:

Please run the patcher as admin and in compatibility mode fitting to your OS. Most users tend to be fine with Windows 7. 

dosen't work ;/

upd. Patched it about 3 times with the xp compatability mode and it launched.

MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS IN PROGRAM FILES FOLDER!

Edited by SelfTitled

Lmao at the admin taking three days to respond to this thread, if some random person of discord hadn't helped me out I wouldn't have been playing at all 😂

What I needed was an opensetup.exe because the setup.exe that came with the full client wasn't working at all, after opening opensetup.exe and simply clicking 'ok' to set the window's resolution to anything besides the default it started working fine.

Hey guys, I suppose some of you got it fixed. However, for the few that havent or others that come here for help: it sounds that some of you try to run the game in fullscreen modus which wont work with the integrated setup.exe - in order to have the game run in fullscreen, you gotta download the opensetup.exe (http://nn.ai4rei.net/dev/opensetup/) - simply integrate it into the ragnarok folder and run it as admin from there. Ignore the normal setup.exe and uncheck the fullscreen modus there. 

In case you are trying to run the game in window modus and still have issues, please contact me or any other staff. We are more quickly to respond on our servers discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/TjTfrWM